What You Can Do
Voices for Illinois Children is as strong as the people who are involved with us and speaking out. Here a few ways you can make a big difference in the lives of Illinois children:
- Sign up for updates to stay up to date on the latest issues affecting Illinois children and families.
- Attend an event to learn more about our work, network, and help us raise needed funds.
- Contact your legislators and tell them to make children’s issues their top priority.
- Join Partners4Kids to influence how we work together to educate policymakers.
- Join or start a Voices Leadership Committee to make a difference in your local community.
- Invite a speaker to present at your next conference or meeting.
- Donate to Voices for Illinois Children to show your commitment to our mission.
- Visit our Policy Action Center, which features top priorities that require swift action to strengthen, protect, or implement policies that benefit children and families.