Become a Partner4Kids
Partners4Kids is a bold initiative that connects people and organizations that care passionately about children.
A powerful network for improving the lives of children, Partners4Kids allows members to work together to educate policymakers and build the political will to invest in our children.
Partners4Kids benefits include:
- an increased level of partnership with Voices for Illinois Children in creating our shared vision for Illinois
- statewide networking opportunities to increase communications among partners throughout the state
- access to the latest information and analysis on state policies
- technical assistance in building coalitions and raising awareness about particular issues
- trainings on advocacy, the state budget, and federal issues
Together, through Partners4Kids, we’ll be a strong, effective voice in Springfield and in Washington, D.C. The better our children do, the better we all do.
For more information, contact Debra Marillo at (312) 516-5552.
Partner4Kids Member Login